Welcome to Deep Clone for Jira!
Our goal is to provide the best possible clone solution for Jira Cloud. Please get in touch if you have any questions or concerns. Your feedback and ideas help us to improve Deep Clone for Jira for you and other customers. Thank you!
How to clone and move single issues.
- Navigate to the Issue you want to Single Clone.
- Click ••• > Deep Clone / Old Jira Issue View: Click Deep Clone next to .
- Configure and create your Single Clone.
New Jira Issue View
Old Jira Issue View
How to Bulk Clone multiple issues at once.
There are two ways to bulk clone issues:
1. Bulk Clone using the Jira issue search.
- Filter the issues you want to Bulk Clone by using Jira Issue Search.
- Click the Bulk Clone button.
- Configure and create your Bulk Clone.
2. Bulk Clone from the Deep Clone navigation
- Old navigation: Click Deep Clone in your Jira navigation / New navigation: Next to the “Create” button, select Apps>Deep Clone
- Click Bulk Clone in the Jira navigation on the left. Note: If the Bulk Clone button is not visible, you must expand the menu by clicking the expand arrow.
- Filter for all issues you want to bulk clone by JQL, a favorite filter or project
- Configure and create your Bulk Clone
How to clone an Epic and all its issues.
- Navigate to the Epic you want to clone.
- Click ••• > Deep Clone / Old Jira Issue View: Click Deep Clone next to
- Select Epic Clone.
- Configure and create your Epic Clone.
Do you want to read more about Epic Clone? Find more documentation on our website.
How do others work with Deep Clone for Jira?
You can read about how other customers work with Deep Clone for Jira in the Atlassian Community.
What is your use case for Deep Clone for Jira?
We are curious to read about how you work with Deep Clone for Jira. This confirms that we are on the right track. If Deep Clone for Jira makes your everyday job easier, we are very happy about your review on our Atlassian Marketplace page.
Do you have questions or feedback about Deep Clone for Jira? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our support team. We usually reply within one working day.