Advanced cloning of single issues, issue hierarchies, a bulk of issues or entire projects in Jira.
Advantages of Deep Clone for Jira:
- Security and stability is a top priority at codefortynine. Deep Clone is cloud fortified, SOC2 Type II compliant, and available in multiple geographical locations. We provide details and post-mortems on incidents on our status page. Read more about our Trust Report and our SLAs.
- We are ready for enterprise customers. Customers can bulk clone up to 100,000 issues in one clone job. Clone jobs can be run in the background. We provide detailed error logs and a clone history to help administrators investigate potential errors.
- Deep Clone is the most powerful cloning app for Jira cloud. It is is highly flexible and suitable for a variety of us cases. Whether you want to clone single issues, a bulk of issues, company- or team-managed projects, issue hierarchies, clone between instances, clone or edit specific fields or automate cloning – we provide a solution.
This is how our customers use Deep Clone for Jira:
- Bulk Clone template issues or projects to onboard new colleagues or customers or replicate other recurring tasks.
- Escalate support tickets to Dev or other departments, by cloning and moving tickets including comments and other required issue fields.
- Migrate thousands of issues between projects or Jira cloud instances, to merge or split Jira instances or to test new project configurations.
My absolute favorite app for Jira. I have an educational product, and my learning path takes place in Jira with many students completing it; and thanks to Deep Clone, I can clone entire projects, saving me hours every day. […]
Ava Dobreva about Deep Clone for Jira
„Highly recommended. This add-on can be used as „escalation“. First line operation team will handle the issue triage in the first line ticket type, and then can use Deep Clone to escalate to the right second line developer team after issue triage. […].“
Ed Wang about Deep Clone for Jira
„Deep clone helped me lot and I was able to migrate complete data from one project to another project (different type) and saved my time many thanks to Deep Clone […].“
Kotresha B about Deep Clone for Jira
Clone and move issues
- Clone issues and move them to other Jira projects, issue types or instances.
- Clone advanced issue content as comments, the issue status, work logs, votes, or watchers.
- Create presets for recurring cloning activities.
Bulk Clone issues and projects
- Bulk Clone up to 100,000 issues at once.
- Clone entire company-managed projects, including settings,versions, components, and issues.
- Clone epics or larger issue trees and keep the hierarchical structure.
Benefit from more advanced cloning features
- Clone and Edit issues with the Deep Clone Field Editor.
- Automate cloning with the Deep Clone post function.
- Specify which fields to clone in the Deep Clone dialog.