Fetch External Data to Jira Cloud with External Data for Jira Fields.
Discover the benefits of integrating external data into your Jira workflow:
- Prioritized Security and Stability: At codefortynine, we ensure top-notch security and stability for our users. Our cloud-fortified External Data is available across multiple geographical locations. Stay informed about incidents with detailed post-mortems on our status page. Learn more about our robust security and privacy strategy.
- Unmatched Flexibility: External Data is the most versatile app for integrating external data into Jira Cloud, accommodating a wide range of use cases.
- Recognized Performance: Experience the quality of our ITSM Partner of the Year-winning app, trusted by industry experts and professionals alike.
How our customers work with External Data for Jira Fields:
- Enrich your issues or requests by letting your team search & select entries from a large external data set
(presynced or in real-time).
- Create complex and powerful dependencies between your external and issue related data.
- Improve the JSM experience by showing external data in a create request screen.
„This app is a game changer! It work seamlessly with external sources like Salesforce. The file data source is a great way to do quick experiments. And let me tell you, the team is top notch! They were lightning fast in implementing a feature request.“
Maor Levinas about External Data for Jira Fields
„ […] It‘s packed with features that other do not have and is extremely versatile when it comes to data sources, ways to authenticate to fetch them and converting/merging them. You can pretty much do everything with it but the absolute plus for us was to be able to display data in customized HTML templates using AUI. […].“
Russell Stadler about External Data for Jira Fields
Use a variety of datasource connectors:
- Any custom URL based API with authentication like Basic Auth,
Bearer & OAuth 2.0.
- Database support for PostgreSQL, Oracle, IBM Db2, MSSQL or MySQL.
- Dedicated Salesforce connector.
- Jira instance as a data source.
- Upload static Json or CSV files.
Combine field types to solve complex use cases:
- Field Option Sync – synchronize custom field options.
- Search Field – search in and select from any data source in real time.
- Info Panel – display custom
- Dependant Field – create
dependencies between custom fields, search fields or user context.
Frictionless integration with native Jira fields
- Most field types support native Jira fields as targets, which can then be integrated into reports
- Filter your external data based on existing issue values.