Welcome to Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards!
This step-by-step guide will help you setting up your Quick Filter dashboard.
1. Add the Quick Controller
The Quick Controller enables you to filter the issues that are shown in other Quick Gadgets.
- Navigate to your Jira dashboard
- Click “Add gadget”
- Click “Load all gadgets”
- Add the Quick Controller gadget
2. Create Quick Filters
Quick Filters are created in the Quick Controller
- Select a field in the “Add Filter” dropdown, e.g. “assignee”
- Configure the Quick Filter “assignee” either
- by adding a dropdown where you can select an assignee from a list
- by creating Quick Filter buttons for specific assignees, e.g. assignee = currentUser()
3. Add any other Quick Gadget
All other Quick Gadgets can be filtered with the Quick Controller.
- Add e.g. “Quick Filter Results”
- Configure the gadget for all issues that should be visible when no Quick Filter is active
Now you can use the Quick Controller to filter the issues which are shown in the “Quick Filter Results” gadget.
There’s more you can do!
- Use JQL expressions to create advanced Quick Filters.
- Connect several Quick Gadgets to one Quick Controller to filter them at once.
- Add several Quick Controllers to one dashboard to have more flexible filter options.
- Choose from a variety of Quick Gadgets.
- Quick Filter Counts
- Quick Filter Results
- Quick Issue Statistics
- Quick Issues in Progress
- Quick Pie Chart
- Quick Two Dimensional Filter Statistics
- Are you looking for another Quick Gadget? Add the “Quick Other Gadget” and share your favorite gadget with us. Your feedback helps us to prioritize.
Do you have questions or feedback?
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our support team. We usually reply within one working day.