We are a small, bootstrapped software company based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Alter Brauhof 28
Registered court: Mannheim (Germany), HRB 729485
Started with Atlassian apps in 2016 while working as a Product Owner in the games industry. Rediscovering his skills as a developer, expanded the portfolio of apps while founding codefortynine full-time in 2017.
Having used Jira and Confluence professionally for many years, Marlene has very deep user experience using Atlassian products. Responsible for community support and marketing.
As a long-time freelance developer having worked for numerous customers in various industries, Thomas knows the common pain points when using business software. Works together with codefortynine in a close partnership.
- Released “External Data for Jira Fields”, “Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards” and “Snipe-IT for Jira” on Cloud.
- Participated in the Atlassian App Week in Berlin, the Ecosystem council and the Atlas Camp in Vienna.
- Marlene joined our team in January as Atlassian Expert.
- Exceeded 2000 active customers.
- “Deep Clone for Jira” featured as Staff Pick on the Atlassian Marketplace.
- Founded codefortynine GmbH in January.
- codefortynine approved as “Atlassian Verified” (now known as “Top Vendor”).
- Thomas joined as Partner.
- Moved to our new office at the Perfekt Futur.
- Released “Deep Clone for Jira”, “Merge Agent for Jira” and 4 more apps on Cloud.
- Released “Google Calendar for Confluence” on Server and “Slack for Confluence” on Data Center.
- codefortynine approved for the Cloud Security Program by Atlassian.
- “Slack for Confluence” supports Questions for Confluence and labels.
- Released “Google Calendar for Confluence” on Cloud.
- “Slack for Confluence” released on Cloud and Server.
- Over 400 installs in our first 9 months on the Atlassian Marketplace.