We are a small, bootstrapped software company based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Alter Brauhof 28
Registered court: Mannheim (Germany), HRB 729485
His positive attitude helps him to realize even the most ambitious projects, like sending a weather balloon into the stratosphere. Fluent in English, German, his native French and many programming languages.
Having used Jira and Confluence professionally for many years, Marlene has very deep user experience using Atlassian products. Responsible for community support and marketing.
As a long-time freelance developer having worked for numerous customers in various industries, Thomas knows the common pain points when using business software. Works together with codefortynine in a close partnership.
Started with Atlassian apps in 2016 while working as a Product Owner in the games industry. Rediscovering his skills as a developer, expanded the portfolio of apps while founding codefortynine full-time in 2017.
- “Merge Agent for Jira” and “External Data for Jira Fields” featured as Staff Pick on the Atlassian Marketplace.
- Participated in the Atlassian App Week in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Released “External Data for Jira Fields”, “Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards” and “Snipe-IT for Jira” on Cloud.
- Participated in the Atlassian App Week in Berlin, the Ecosystem council and the Atlas Camp in Vienna.
- Marlene joined our team in January as Atlassian Expert.
- Exceeded 2000 active customers.
- “Deep Clone for Jira” featured as Staff Pick on the Atlassian Marketplace.
- Joined the Pledge 1% movement.
- Founded codefortynine GmbH in January.
- codefortynine approved as “Atlassian Verified” (now known as “Top Vendor”).
- Thomas joined as Partner.
- Moved to our new office at the Perfekt Futur.
- Released “Deep Clone for Jira”, “Merge Agent for Jira” and 4 more apps on Cloud.
- Released “Google Calendar for Confluence” on Server and “Slack for Confluence” on Data Center.
- codefortynine approved for the Cloud Security Program by Atlassian.
- “Slack for Confluence” supports Questions for Confluence and labels.
- Released “Google Calendar for Confluence” on Cloud.
- “Slack for Confluence” released on Cloud and Server.
- Over 400 installs in our first 9 months on the Atlassian Marketplace.