codefortynine GmbH is a small, bootstrapped software company based in Karlsruhe, Germany. We are an Atlassian Gold Marketplace Partner trusted by 4.500+ customers, 500.000+ users, in 80+ countries.
Our mission is to provide nifty cloud apps that enhance your Jira and Confluence instances, remove redundancies and make your day-to-day work easier. Reduce manual work in Jira Software, Jira Service Desk and Jira next-gen projects with Deep Clone, Merge Agent and Version Sync. Manage assets and other external data sources within Jira with Snipe-IT for Jira and External Data.
His positive attitude helps him to realize even the most ambitious projects, like sending a weather balloon into the stratosphere with a group of friends. Fluent in English, German, his native French and many programming languages.
Having used Jira and Confluence professionally for many years, Marlene has very deep user experience using Atlassian products. Responsible for product management and community support.
Started with Atlassian apps in 2016 while working as a Product Owner in the games industry. Rediscovering his skills as a developer, expanded the portfolio of apps while founding codefortynine full-time in 2017.
- “Deep Clone for Jira”, “Merge Agent for Jira”, “External Data for Jira Fields”, “Snipe-IT for Jira” and “Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards” featured as Staff Pick on the Atlassian Marketplace.
- Moved to our new office in an historical villa close to the Karlsruhe castle.
- Participated in the Atlassian App Week in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Nicolas joined in February as Technical Director.
- We’re one of the first vendors on the Atlassian Marketplace to enroll in the new Atlassian Cloud Security Program and the Marketplace Bug Bounty Program on Bugcrowd.
- Released “External Data for Jira Fields”, “Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards” and “Snipe-IT for Jira” on Cloud.
- Participated in the Atlassian App Week in Berlin, the Ecosystem council and the Atlas Camp in Vienna.
- Marlene joined our team in January as Atlassian Expert.
- Exceeded 2000 active customers.
- “Deep Clone for Jira” featured as Staff Pick on the Atlassian Marketplace.
- Joined the Pledge 1% movement.
- Founded codefortynine GmbH in January.
- codefortynine approved as “Atlassian Verified” (now known as “Top Vendor”).
- Moved to our new office at the Perfekt Futur.
- Released “Deep Clone for Jira”, “Merge Agent for Jira” and 4 more apps on Cloud.
- Released “Google Calendar for Confluence” on Server and “Slack for Confluence” on Data Center.
- codefortynine approved for the Cloud Security Program by Atlassian.
- “Slack for Confluence” supports Questions for Confluence and labels.
- Released “Google Calendar for Confluence” on Cloud.
- “Slack for Confluence” released on Cloud and Server.
- Over 400 installs in our first 9 months on the Atlassian Marketplace.
Mannheim (Germany), HRB 729485
VAT-No. (USt-IdNr.): DE291892727