We are hiring. Join our Team!
codefortynine GmbH is a small, bootstrapped software company based in Karlsruhe, Germany. We are an Atlassian Platinum Marketplace Partner trusted by 4.500+ customers, 500.000+ users, in 80+ countries.
Our mission is to provide nifty cloud apps that enhance your Jira and Confluence instances, remove redundancies and make your day-to-day work easier. Reduce manual work in company-managed and team-managed Jira projects with Deep Clone, Merge Agent and Version Sync. Manage assets and other external data sources within Jira with Snipe-IT for Jira and External Data.
Thomas and Douglas from Tolab seven have chosen codefortynine as the distributor for their External Data for Jira/Confluence, Comment Custom Fields and Comment History Log for Jira apps.
- codefortynine achieved SOC 2 Type II compliance
- Markus joined codefortynine as Operations Director
- With Manuel and Rainer two new experienced Developers have joined our team
- 5 years codefortynine GmbH in January.
- Atlassian Partner of the Year 2022 Award in the ITSM App category.
- Participated in the Atlassian team ’23 in Las Vegas.
- Released “Easy Confluence Gadget for Jira Dashboards”.
- Participated in the Atlassian App Week in Berlin.
- $10 Million Lifetime Revenue.
- Luka joined our team as Technical Support Specialist
- Prisca joined our team as Online Marketing Manager.
- Eva joined our team as HR Officer.
- Exceeded 10,000 active customers.
- Designation as “Platinum Marketplace Partner” on the Atlassian Marketplace.
- Opened up our Bugcrowd bug-bounty program as “public” as the first partner on the Atlassian Marketplace.
- Joined the Atlassian “Cloud Fortified” program with three of our apps upon introduction from Atlassian.
- Published our first app using Atlassian Forge: Prime Custom Fields for Jira.
- “Deep Clone for Jira”, “Merge Agent for Jira”, “External Data for Jira Fields”, “Snipe-IT for Jira” and “Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards” featured as Staff Pick on the Atlassian Marketplace.
- Moved to our new office in an historical villa close to the Karlsruhe castle.
- Participated in the Atlassian App Week in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Nicolas joined in February as Technical Director.
- We’re one of the first vendors on the Atlassian Marketplace to enroll in the new Atlassian Cloud Security Program and the Marketplace Bug Bounty Program on Bugcrowd.
- Released “External Data for Jira Fields”, “Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards” and “Snipe-IT for Jira” on Cloud.
- Participated in the Atlassian App Week in Berlin and the Atlas Camp in Vienna.
- Marlene joined our team in January as Atlassian Expert.
- Exceeded 2000 active customers.
- “Deep Clone for Jira” featured as Staff Pick on the Atlassian Marketplace.
- Joined the Pledge 1% movement.
- Founded codefortynine GmbH in January.
- codefortynine approved as “Atlassian Verified” (now known as “Top Vendor”).
- Moved to our new office at the Perfekt Futur.
- Released “Deep Clone for Jira”, “Merge Agent for Jira” and 4 more apps on Cloud.
- Released “Google Calendar for Confluence” on Server and “Slack for Confluence” on Data Center.
- codefortynine approved for the Cloud Security Program by Atlassian.
- “Slack for Confluence” supports Questions for Confluence and labels.
- Released “Google Calendar for Confluence” on Cloud.
- “Slack for Confluence” released on Cloud and Server.
- Over 400 installs in our first 9 months on the Atlassian Marketplace.
Mannheim (Germany), HRB 729485
VAT-No. (USt-IdNr.): DE322998374